|Knuckles The Echidna|
Knuuckles The Echidna is a newcomer in Project M: Universe.
- Neutral B: Rock Throw - Knuckles picks up a large rock and tosses it at his opponent. When in the air, the rock falls from the sky.
- Side B: Drill Claw - Knuckles rushes forward like a drill. When he connects with his opponent, they are hit upward.
- Up B: Fire Knuckle - Knuckles leaps upward, fist first.
- Down B: Drill Dive - Knuckles digs underground. He is able to move around underground.
- Knuckles can use Rock Throw to keep his opponents off stage.
- Rock Throw also gives Knuckles super armor.
- Knuckles' smash attacks have good knockback and deal decent damage. His forward smash attack has massive power, his down smash has a meteor effect, and up smash has fairly good knockback.
- Knuckles' forward and down air are easy sweet-spot meteor smashes.
- Knuckles' Drill Dive is easier to access from the air; short hopping into Drill Dive can be a faster way to go underground.
- Knuckles is able to glide, allowing a easy vertical recovery.
- Although his smash attacks have great power, they have very slow start up speeds, making it easier to dodge and counter.
- Drill Dive is an easily countered move; the opponent can follow where you go and shield when you come out of the ground.