|Miles "Tails" Prower|
Miles "Tails" Prower is a newcomer in Project M: Universe.
- Neutral B: Tails Cannon - Tails shoots a single shot of energy.
- Side B: Spin Dash - Tails curls into a ball and hits his opponent upward, allowing easy access to combos.
- Up B: Flight - Tails simply flies upward.
- Down B: Bomb-Omb - Tails summons a Bomb-Omb.
- Tails' Spin Dash move allows easy access to aerial and throw combos.
- Tails' down air is able to hit more than once, allowing easy gimps on opponents.
- Using the Bomb-Ombs to Tails' advantage gives him better stage control. It is best used on platformed stages.
- Tails has four jumps, and a very decent up special, giving him excellent recovery.
- Although the Spin Dash is Tails' best move, it leaves him very vulnerable if it doesn't connect. It also puts into a helpless stage, so using it around the edge of the stage is very dangerous. Spin Dash can also be used only once.
- Bomb-Ombs give Tails stage control. But an opponent can easily turn the game around by hitting Tails into one of the Bomb-Ombs he placed.
- Tails' Flight leaves him vulnerable to any attacks.
- soon to come*