|Sonic The Hedgehog|
Sonic The Hedgehog is a veteran in Project M: Universe.
- Neutral B: Homing Attack - Sonic rises into the air in a ball, and dashes toward the nearest opponent.
- Side B: Spin Attack - Sonic spins forward in a ball and rolls. Pressing the attack button allows a slide tackle at the end of the move.
- Up B: Spring Jump - Sonic's recovery move. Sonic leaps into the air with a spring. The spring falls and can damage opponents.
- Down B: Spin Dash - Sonic curls into a ball and dashes forward.
Sonic has many strengths, one of them being his trademark speed. Sonic's attacks are fast enough to combo into each other, such as down tilt to up tilt. Sonic's neutral air is a great way to combo out of most aerial moves, like his Homing Attack.
- When recovering with Sonic, if too low, he won't reach the leg and cannot grab it.
- If Sonic misses a Homing Attack (opponent dodges/aren't in range), he will become very vulnerable.
- soon to come*